Here is a survey from Leslie:
1. What would you like to appear in your hands right now?
A million dollars
2. What was the last thing you ate?
Lunch - Leftover veggie burger with left over veggies.
3. What is your favorite episode of a tv show?
Something of ER for sure...can't decide if it's when Ross & Carol come back or when she goes to Seattle to live with him.
4. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes, Jessica's bachelorette party
5. Which is better, your cursive or your printing?
Both are ok
6. What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there?
Some of my photos of the day, but only a few days worth. I download pretty frequently.
7. How many pregnant women do you know?
None that I can think of.
8. Three things you did this past weekend:
Hung out with Brady, scrapbooked, watched the Olympics
9. If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose?
Gmail, facebook, SJ
10. What did your family do for vacations when you were a child?
Mostly went to the Lake or camping.
11. Law & Order or Boston Legal?
12. Do you mind if guests show up uninvited?
13. When will you next travel by plane?
July or August probably
14. What did the last text message you received say?
Down 3.9 and I have to go to one meal in 2 weeks (thanks Kim!)
15. When was the last time you got dressed up?
WOW, Katy's wedding probably?
16. The perfect sign of affection is:
17. Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name?
18. What do you miss when you’re away from home?
19. What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum?
20. Do you reply to comments on your blog?
I don't get comments on my blog, cause I never blog!
21. What are three things that you are looking forward to?
San Diego if it happens, New Moon party and two trips (HOPEFULLY) this summer.
22. What is your favorite kind of tree?
23. What is the newest thing you own?
Groceries? Besides that...um...I bought some Disney scrap stuff a few weeks ago.
24. If I do anything well, it’s:
25. What is your favorite dessert?
26. Do you use a planner?
Kinda, but not really. I use it more to keep track of what I did that what I am going to do.
27. What is your all-time favorite tv comedy?
Friends or The Office
28. What is your current obsession?
29. Three signs Spring is here:
This question makes me bitter...can you really have spring if you didn't have a winter?!?
30. Do you balance your checkbook or wing it?
Balance it within an inch of it's life.
31. What kind of grapes do you prefer?
32. What is your favorite store-bought cookie?
Otis Spunkmeyer cookies are da-bomb...AGREED!
33. What was your fifth grade teacher’s name?
34. High school was:
Lots of fun
35. Describe your dream kitchen.
SPACE SPACE SPACE. A dishwasher. Gas stovetop. WINDOWS.
36. What would you really like to purchase?
A new car
37. How many of your friendships have lasted more than a decade?
I have a group of five friends that I've known and kept in contact with for more than 10 years.
38. Are there times when you still feel like a kid?
39. What teacher from high school comes to mind first?
Mr Jennings :( RIP
40. What magazines do you read?
Entertainment Weekly is all I get anymore. But I love People if someone else has it.
1 month ago