Saturday, June 21, 2008

My summer DVD project

I decided that once all my regular shows ended this summer that I was going to start watching some of the DVDs I own. I have a million (well, not quite) TV on DVD seasons that I have bought that I've never watched. I'm feeling really stupid about that, so I picked a series and I'm going to watch all of it.

I picked Smallville. At that point I owned four seasons on DVD and hadn't opened any of them. I thought I had watched at least a couple of seasons fullying on TV, but when I started watching the DVDs I realized I've hardly seen any of them really. I figuered if I watched them at a good clip I could get though it all this summer. I started when I was staying at my sister's after the wedding and watched one whole season the week I was there. Then I didn't watch it for about a week. Today I started season 4. I think I'm going to get though it a LOT faster than I thought! I went on Amazon a couple weeks ago and bought seasons 5 & 6.

I'm trying to decide what I want to watch when I finish this, since I'll have a LOT of time when I finish it before regular TV season starts. My choices: Gilmore Girls, Dawson's Creek, Angel, Buffy, Roswell or The Simpsons. Now, I've seen pretty much every episode of DC, Angel & Roswell. I've seen the last few seasons of Buffy completely. I might tackle GG, becuase I think that's the one I haven't seen most of. Should fill up my summer!!

No comments: