Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo a day - Day 26 - 29 (01/26/09 - 01/29/09)

I know, I know!! SO BAD ABOUT POSTING! But really, I think i've only missed one day of taking photos! I'm going to try to post four a day till I catch up!


Mon, Jan 26. & Tues, Jan 27 - My shot glass collection! My parents collected shot glasses when I was growing up, and it's something my sister and I have both continuted with. I get them everywhere I go and I get them from friends also. I even have some that are hand made. I currently have more than 70. You can send me some if you want ;)

Wed, Jan 28. - On my way home frow work. I feel like I spend half my live in traffice, even though it's not nearly as bad as it used to be for my commute. But I do feel like my car is always dwarfed by these big monsters!!


Thurs, Jan 29. - I FINALLY finished this book! Gah, it took me over a month. It never takes me that long! It was very good, but a little drawn out. Only read if you have the time to dedicate to it!

No comments: