Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo a day - Day 17 - 25 (01/17/09 - 01/25/09)

Okay, so I've obviously been bad about blogging, but I'd been good about taking photos! So you get 9 days of photos in one post!
Saturday, Jan 17. - Spent most of Saturday scrapping. I had this magnetic board put up in my room. I decided to put my cards up on here. Cards from: Kim, Stephanie, Linda, Lesle, Mary & Leslie. I love them!



Sunday, Jan 18. - I usually spend Sundays cleaning something. This Sunday it was my bedroom. This is about as clean as it gets. I don't usually bother folding my blankets. Cause I'm lazy like that.


Monday, Jan 19. - I finally took down my Christmas lights today. I wanted to take a pic of them first, since my Dad put them up so nicely for me. I had the camera on the wrong setting, but I thought it turned out cool!


Tuesday, Jan 20. - HORRIBLE day at work. I do payroll and we had direct deposit issues and NO ONE got paid. Ugh. It had already been planed for Laura and I to go out after work, but I ended up getting really drunk. Her husband had to come get us. It was fun!


Wednesday, Jan 21. - I came home to a package in the mail! Coffee syrup from Kim! THANKS KIM! It's pretty tasty. In milk, NOT on ice cream!



Thursday, Jan 22. - Clouds rolled in last night and we got the first rain in a while. This is what was left late in the afternoon.

Friday, Jan 23. - Been on the lookout for Tofu Shirataki noodles, which were no where to be found. So I went to the new Asian market and I found them. They are odd. They have a strange texture that throws me off. I tried them in a black bean and garlic dish. I'll have to try them with a cream sauce or tomato and see how that is. Anyway, the Asian store was interesting. First, I don't think I've seen that many Asian people total the almost four years I've lived in AZ. Second,the smell. Just ick. And the check out lady was not nice. She didn't say anything to me the entire time she was ringing me up. Here is a pic of the refridgerator section.
Saturday, Jan 24. - Cleaned out the fridge. This is my sink full of meat. Seriously??? I don't even eat that much meat!! Gross!
Sunday, Jan 25. - Cleaned my kitchen today! WOOT. I love a clean kitchen. I just need to put the pots away.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your kitchen -- the red accents look terrific! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind words. I really am so excited about the new administration and I feel so enthusiastic about the future. Keep stopping by, okay? I stay away from SJ now because the election left a bitter taste in my mouth, but I do like to keep in touch!

wcsirois said...

lol, this post cracked me up! i love the christmas light pics!! the noodles, you are braver than me so let me know once you try them italian style :) and yeah, I'm not too keen on the smell of the asian markets (or chinatown for that matter) around here because of all the seafood. no thanks!! Your house looks like so much fun, such personality!! Sorry we've been super busy lately that's why I've only been popping in here or there.