Monday, January 12, 2009

Photo a day - Day 10 - 12 (01/10/09 - 01/12/09)

Saturday, Jan 10. - A busy day for me! Saturday I went to see Bride Wars with my friend Nachelle. Then we went to Chilis. I miss spending time with her. But since we don't work together, live on opposites sides of the valley and she is a single mom to two kids, it makes her time limited!!! I was over there till about 4:30, then went to Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond. Got a few things. Came home and checked the mail. I got an AWESOME photo calendar from Edie with great pics of both of our families in it. It's so cute. I love it. When I got home, the following was my project for the night. Tara & Chris were coming over the next day to hang a bunch of frames and shelves for me. So I needed to actually put pictures in the frames! My floor was a mess!


Sunday, Jan 11. - Happy birthday to me!! Tara & Chris came over at noonish. We made mojitos, hung up picture frames and shelves and my new Making Memories Embellishment Center (thanks MOM!). Then we went to Oreganos for a late lunch. I had the pesto pasta bake. They serve it baked in a bread bowl and I got it with sausage. And a bellini. Then cause it was my bday we got a cookie desert, half chocolate chip, half peanut butter covered with ice cream. DIVINE! We came back to my house and did presents and cake. SWEET!! So here are pics of my new pictures hanging, my shelf with things added quickly and a pic of the three of us at lunch.





Monday, Jan 12. - Today is when I start working out again! It was my last day of eating bad. So we went to Panda Express for lunch, and I had cake. Lots of cake. But I worked out! So it's a start. I had lost 40lbs at my lowest and I've gained back 24 of that. So horrible. I can't believe I let that happen. But back on the waggon!!! I HAVE to do something.

Anyway, here are some of my presents! These are what I got from Tara & Chris. I got two books (The Time Traveler's Wife & Tales of Beedle the Bard) and two CDs (OneRepublic and the Twilight Soundtrack).

2 comments:

wcsirois said...

I am in love with your embelishment cabinet thing!!! And your pics look great hung up, love the colors on your walls. Your place is so hip and fun! ours is traditional, fine but not exciting like yours!!!

Leslie said...

I love that blue paint on your walls! It's so pretty and soothing. I'm afraid I'll never decide on what I want my room to look like when I actually buy a house and quit all this moving around! LOL