Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photo a day - Day 3 (01/03/09) & Day 4 (01/04/09)

DAY 3 - Jan 3, 2009

I actually DID take this yesterday, but I forgot that I needed to post it until I had already turned off my computer!

I did some shopping yesterday. So here is my haul from Michael's and Joanns. I used my Michaels gift card plus most of my Visa gift card as well. Oh well. I'm not sure yet that I'll keep all of it. We'll see!

This next pic is just to show the difference in weather from the first to the third. It was overcast yesterday. But no cold. The park that I drove by was PACKED!

DAY 4 - Jan 4, 2009

MMMM...new books! Half price day at Goodwill, so I got each book for a buck. I know I already have some of these, but for a dollar I can't resist. I'll donate to the library the ones I already have. There are a few authors I collect. I want all of their books: Patricia Cornwell, Michael Crichton, Robin Cook, Jonathan Kellerman, Faye Kellerman, Tess Gerritsen, Iris Johansen. Well, I guess that's more than a few! So when ever I see them cheap, I pick them up. Do you collect books? I need a new bookshelf, mine is so full!!


1 comment:

Nicole Maki said...

Wow what a haul. You're set for books and scrapbook goodies for awhile now.

Is that some journalling stamps I see? Those pay for themselves a dozen times over.

Enjoy!