Saturday, January 3, 2009

Photo a day - Day 2 (01/02/09)

I really did take this pic yesterday, I was just having internet issues. Which is all too common lately. I hate when my internet does that!

I got off work late yesterday because it was payroll day. I had some books to return to the library, but when I swung by, it was already closed :( But I saw these Christmas trees instead. They made me sad because Christmas is over.



I slept until 10 am this morning! That is unheard of for me! And no only that, I don't have the too much sleep hangover either. Oh joy! My room was the perfect temperature and I was all snuggled into my bed. It was great.

I think I'm going to go to Goodwill today. It's half off day and I want to see if I can get some books. Yes, I know, just what I need, more books!! But I'm trying to replace some of my hardbacks with softcovers. The hardbacks just take up too much space.

No comments: